Technology Marketing-Sales Alignment Analyst (Tech Go-to-Market), Flexible NA Location, Gartner Research & Advisory
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, youll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. Youll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, youll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If youre looking to explore whats next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
Gartners High Tech Research Group advises technology companies on the strategic business issues that help make them successful in their market and their specific role.The Product Marketer Practice within the high tech research group works with product marketing leadership at technology companies on Planning & Segmentation, Customer Acquisition, Messaging & Differentiation, Product Promotion & Awareness, and Product Marketing Impact. Analysts within the Product Marketer Practice ensure that our executive clients receive the best strategic business advice, support, and direction for their decision-making. To optimize client impact, analysts are responsible for developing Must Have Content, performing stellar Client Interactions, and driving performance to help scale and innovate our research. In addition, analysts are responsible for innovative research content, timely delivery cadence, collaboration within and across teams, and high impact interactions with clients and prospects.
If youve spent your career in marketing and sales enablement roles at large technology companies, this is a unique opportunity to take your knowledge and advise other companies around how to do the same thing.
- The mission is to help both startup and larger technology vendors and solution providers improve their marketing effectiveness by providing advice on how to improve traditional and emerging strategies for effective prospecting, demand generation and lead nurturing programs.
- This position will include a broad range of advice and research around outbound prospecting and inbound qualification and nurturing via sales development reps (SDRs) and inside sales reps (ISRs) and field reps. Coverage includes channels and calls-to-action (CTAs), cadences/sequences, nurture strategies, enablement, metrics, reporting structures and tools/technologies.
- Advice and research will also include lead scoring, qualification strategies, funnel stage definitions and handoffs between SDRs and field/inside sales
- While much of the advice and research will be centered around traditional demand-generation and prospecting campaigns, the analyst will also need to be able to provide advice when running around account-based marketing (ABM) programs
- The coverage will also extend to sales enablement strategies for customer-facing roles
- Our team works with clients in every technology segment in North America and across the world. Our analysts bring value by helping them address their own unique challenges.
- The position will be oriented to providing advice to technology marketers within the vendor organization. Responsibilities include:
- Developing and extending applied business model advice and frameworks through written research
- Creating materials for delivering face-to-face and video based presentations and discussions with clients.
- Ensuring integrity of our research and maintain Gartner independence
- Bachelor's degree in related field; Masters preferred
- Hands-on marketing experience, including management or enablement of SDRs and sales reps within large technology companies
- Broader-based sales enablement experience (beyond the SDR role) is strongly preferred
- Stellar writing and presentation skills are prerequisites for this position.
- The candidate must have demonstrated the ability to work in a self-motivated manner but within a collaborative team environment.
- Strong communicator who is able to explain complex concepts both concisely and simply
- Credibility to represent Gartner research methodology and strategies effectively at a senior level.
Job Requisition ID:45142
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.