Job Description Summary
The Lead Services Finance Specialist - Mexico, will locally support the GE-Hitachi Nuclear International (GEHI) Operations, interacting with Services (Field Services, Reactor Services, Parts, Technical Services) finance managers located in the USA, with the respective outage services project managers, and as needed to the controllership/FP&A teams. Locally managing finance balance, billing/invoicing processes, reporting collections, past dues, and taxes issues in front of customer.
This role will be located on-site at the CFE (Laguna Verde) Nuclear Site. Candidates must be willing to travel and work on site each work day.
Roles and Responsibilities
As the GEH Nuclear Mexico Services Finance Specialist, you will:
- Actively partner with GEH finance managers in the USA for cost analysis / forecasting and transactional support for the GEHI Mexico operation.
- Participate in the planning processes (forecasts and operating plan) and reporting rhythms for Services P&L for the GEHI Mexico operation.
- Create analytics around Cost trends by operational team, develop account-level expertise and identify key drivers for variances for the GEHI Mexico Operation.
- Liaison with GE, GE Vernova Finance, Tax & Audit teams for the Mexico operations
- Identify LEAN projects to drive standard work and continuous improvement through automation and leveraging technology and tools to drive efficiency in work
- Assist in the finance reporting and analytics of both detailed and summarized views of Services P&L finance results
- Ensuring invoices on-time submittal, prepared support documentation in accordance with the customer contracts, partnering with the customer teams to drive invoicing accuracy and ensure the billing team is provided with adequate information on new contracts.
- Ensure standard processes are in place for maintaining billing logs and trackers and ensuring resource allocation is optimized.
- Liaise across multiple functions to ensure timely data delivery to the billing team to enable invoicing
- Interface with customer finance & billing department to resolve issues centered around the finance/billing processes.
- Utilizes technical expertise and judgement to solve problems, build and improve finance processes and control development. Leverages technical skills and analytic thinking required to solve problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University or College in Accounting, Finance or Administration
- Minimum 2 years of related Accounting or Finance experience
- Must be able and willing to travel and work on site at CFE (Laguna Verde) each work day.
- Experience with financial reporting systems, including but not limited to: Oracle ERP, Tableau, Hyperion tools
- Ability to obtain and maintain unescorted access to customer nuclear facilities
- Must be fluent in both Spanish and English
- Strong Operating Finance / project management skills
- Strong bilingual (English Spanish) communication skills. Fluent oral and proper written grammar skills.
- Experience with financial project management and metrics
- Ability to partner with operating teams to drive controllership
- Experience with Audits both internal and external
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with MX IRS (SAT) invoicing processes and requirements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to work as part of a team
- Willing to work, as needed during critical outage period (holidays, weekends, and overtime)
- Driver’s License
- Accountable to support other GEHI Local Team activities and support tasks, as required.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes