and Eddy Current, having a working knowledge of each technology and its strengths and limitations to ensure the proper inspection technique for the task.
• Knowledge of Manufacturing or gas turbine repair industrials.
• Strong organizational, analytic, and problem-solving skills
• Understanding of various measurement processes and control methodologies for Gas Turbine components
• Ability to work in cross-functional teams in a matrix environment with all levels of personnel
• Strong working knowledge of Manufacturing and Quality operations
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Ability to plan, prioritize, and manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
• Ability to coach, manage, change and facilitate team performance
• Ability to analyze problems, identify root causes and provide efficient solutions.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No