“PLEASE NOTE: Location: Remote/Flexible. Global applicants encouraged to apply.”
This role is responsible for supporting a global team of GE Vernova Facilities Category Management professionals. This role provides support in building a team of best-in-class talent and fostering an environment of strong collaboration and engagement. This role will establish relationships by building trust with internal and external stakeholders and developing and executing strategies to meet business outcomes. This role is responsible for Master Service Agreements, Supplier Management, Supplier Performance Monitoring, and partnering on Category Strategy, related to the Facilities category. This also includes Archiving & Document Storage, EHS Services, Facilities Management- Offices and Factories, Office Supplies, Security, Signage & Accessories, and Uniforms. This role will establish and lead strategic commodity management activities in these categories. This role is also responsible for coordinating with the Business Unit Category Management teams to ensure a cohesive global strategy, coordinating sourcing efforts and policy, and executing initiatives. This role will also partner with GE functional stakeholders in Business and Segment Sourcing, Operations, Supply Chain, and other functions to drive total cost efficiency (TCE) reductions while delivering excellent service levels to the organization.
· Develop and execute strategies within the assigned category spend
· Manage corporate sourcing process end-to-end, including hedging strategy, trigger points, sourcing of renewable energy, etc. within the assigned category spend
· Lead and manage multi-functional stakeholder teams on specific strategic sourcing initiatives or projects within the assigned category spend
· Drive best practices, measure and track internal performance, monitor strategy implementation to ensure benefit realization, and drive value through supplier relationship management within the assigned category spend
· Lead development of best-in-class analytics specifically related to the assigned category spend
· Significant experience in Sourcing, Operations, Supply Chain, or equivalent experience
· Demonstrated ability in leading organizational, process, and culture change
· Strong experience within the assigned category spend group
· For roles not in USA, this role requires significant experience comparable to a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma with relevant experience)
· For roles in USA, this role requires a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with significant of experience in job family group/function), or equivalent experience/ knowledge
· MBA or Bachelor’s degree in Sourcing or Supply Chain Management, or equivalent experience/ knowledge
· Strong experience within the assigned category spend group
· Inspirational people leader, collaborative mindset in working across functional areas
· Strong experience in Procurement processes
· Strong analytical/problem solving skills
· Sourcing or Analytics experience in a multinational company
· Comfortable with a broad range of research tools and technologies, analytics, and financial analysis
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Strong project management skills
· Thought leader, experience with external benchmarking to drive next level process improvements
· Strong track record for implementing change and delivering results
GE Vernova: Leading a New Era of Energy
Addressing the climate crisis is an urgent global priority. If we want our energy future to be different … we must be different. That is our singular mission.
GE, the 130-year-old energy pioneer. Our unwavering commitment to powering the planet, now fully focused on the energy transition. No company has the unique combination to pioneer what’s next – just as we have before. As we answer the call with renewed purpose and vigor, we are moving our GE energy businesses—including Renewables, Power, Digital and Energy Financial Services — under one banner to deliver a united, focused, one-of-a-kind force: GE Vernova. Together, with our customers and partners, we will chart the course to a better future.
Our mission is embedded in our new name. We retain our treasured birthright, “GE,” in our name as an enduring and hard-earned badge of quality and ingenuity. “Ver,” “verde,” “verdant,” all signal Earth’s verdant and lush ecosystems. “Nova,” from the Latin “novus,” nods to a new, innovative era of lower carbon energy that GE Vernova will help deliver.
Our new name sounds different, because it is. GE Vernova will act swiftly and surely to help build a cleaner, better future. This is not business as usual: this is business purpose-built to lead the new era of energy.
If contracted in the US:
The salary range for this position is 117,500.00 - 195,800.00 USD Annual. The specific salary offered to a candidate may be influenced by a variety of factors including the candidate’s experience, their education, and the work location. In addition, this position is eligible for a 15% variable incentive bonus. Available health and welfare benefits include healthcare, prescription drug, dental, and vision coverage; savings account options (such as a Health Care Flexible Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account, and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account); and an employee assistance program. Additional benefits include a defined contribution 401(k) plan, employee life insurance, optional dependent life insurance, employee accidental death or dismemberment insurance coverage, short-term disability, optional long-term disability, pre-tax transportation/commuter program, paid holidays, paid time off, parental leave, a layoff plan for salaried employees, tuition refund program, use of CariLoop, adoption assistance, optional identity theft prevention insurance, optional personal legal assistance, and optional personal excess liability insurance.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Unconscious bias training
Remote work policy
Part time policy
GE Power is a world energy leader that provides technology, solutions and services across the entire energy value chain from the point of generation to consumption. Powering more than a third of the world, it serves customers in more than 150 countries.
See how we are #PoweringForward: https://www.linkedin.com/company/gepower/
GE Power also includes GE Energy Connections activities: https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/2744840/