Job Description Summary
The Director Ecosystem & Partners (EMEA) is responsible for achieving assigned sales goals for the EMEA region through effective leadership of the partner ecosystem, in collaboration with GE Digital Sales organisation, in the electric utilities (T&D) and telecommunications market. This includes ownership for the execution and optimisation of go-to-market efforts, management and expansion of our partnership agreements, and maximising orders for revenue convertibility. The role will support the commercial strategy and will play a critical role in driving top and bottom line growth.
This role will focus on topline growth in EMEA region establishing relationships with Partners and Global System Integrators involved in the Energy Transition in the T&D space. The successful candidate will have experience in building and executing commercial growth strategies in this space.
Leadership & Direction
- Identify, communicate and execute the actions needed to implement the sales strategy and business plan in EMEA region
- Promote the broader organisation’s mission, vision and values
- Drive a culture of performance and accountability to achieve business goals.
Business Planning & Execution
- Forge genuine top-to-top partners relationships and establish common objectives
- Represent the organisation at business sector events. Obtain market intelligence, promote the organisation, and enhance its reputation
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of GE products and services to partners and end customers
- Determine coverage models and target account management plans with regional sales leaders
- Key account plan development and execution with sales teams for indirect and direct business
- Develop and propose annual business plans and investments for the region, ensuring alignment with strategy and integration with other elements of the organisation
- Align order objectives with portfolio, planning, metrics and measurement to ensure growth
- Funnel growth
- Be a strong and influential voice in transforming the customer experience into a competitive advantage
- Play a leading role on major strategic bids via partners.
Continuous improvement: drive an execution culture rooted in Lean principles
- Develop a world class partner ecosystem that has the right mix of competences and skills in the market
- Drive a culture of performance and accountability. Manage partner performance and ensure business plan achievement
- Execute funnel management standard work processes
- Coach and mentor others to support the development of the organisation’s talent pool
- Influence and collaborate to evolve the relevance of current set of KPIs changes to ensure that performance is being measured effectively.
Demonstrate GE leadership behaviours
- Role model: act with humility, lead with transparency, deliver with focus.
- Align on priorities and how we will support them
- Proactively share status of prior deliverables and wrap meetings by being explicit on future deliverables
- Explicitly ask for help when needed; commit to helping others
- Actively listen in meetings and draw out different perspectives
- Dedicate time to express genuine gratitude and to celebrate wins.
- This role requires significant experience in Business Development, Sales and Partner Ecosystem management. Knowledge level is comparable to a Master's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma with relevant experience)
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience managing forecasts and consistently delivering to plan
- Deep domain expertise of the Electric Utility market with a strong network of relationships in the space
- Ability to travel throughout the region (min 40%) .
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
#LI-Remote - This is a remote position