• Support Executive, internal partners, and assigned business functions in the fulfillment of periodic and ad hoc reporting requests.
• Partner with upstream and downstream stakeholders to improve processes through LEAN problem solving supported by data analytics. Lead initiatives through conclusion and monitor results.
• Support reports and other analytics related automation for the transactional services team, and facilitate Lean transformation in the area.
• Partner with functional subject matter experts to document wing-to-wing process maps, business requirements, test cases and scenarios supporting the Treasury - Transaction Services initiatives.
• Support business unit testing, review documented results and related evidence for completeness and accuracy of Payment COE driven data initiatives
• Provide training and support as needed.
• Create, maintain, and prepare Quantum & related Spotfire/Tableau reports. Support defect resolution , change management , upgrade maintenance and additional analysis as necessary
• Collaborate with stakeholders in identifying and prioritizing appropriate reporting solutions
• Demonstrates the ability to learn quickly and meet continuous timelines by meeting project and workload timelines that are subject to change
• Supports internal and external auditors by providing requested support for quarterly reviews and annual audits
• Collaborate with technical teams to drive various systems activities, including - planning/delivery of upgrades, disaster recovery exercises, monthly/quarterly releases, etc.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent knowledge or experience
• Significant equivalent work experience within the financial services industry preferably treasury management, business operations, banking or payment operations.
• Experience with BI tools including Alteryx, Tableau, Qlikview, or Spotfire to drive visualizations
• Solid understanding of relational database structures; knowledge of SQL queries and MS Access databases a plus
• Solid understanding in Creating, maintaining, and preparing Quantum & related Spotfire reports
• Ability to conduct detailed root-cause analysis to generate insights and provide innovative business solutions
• Advanced MS Excel capability; able to produce complex reporting solutions
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively across functions in a matrix environment.
• Demonstrated success in leading/delivering on projects and driving process simplification.
• Strong interpersonal skills, can-do-attitude / self-starter
• LEAN experience a plus
Relocation Assistance Provided: No