to meet quarter-end goals.
Include, but are not limited to:
• Draft and negotiate a variety of agreements for direct and indirect revenue generation, including software licenses, SaaS agreements, professional services agreements, and partnership agreements with resellers, system integrators, ISVs, and technology collaborators.
• Ability to spot issues related to intellectual property, compliance, risk management, privacy, cybersecurity, export/import, content regulation, and other legal issues. Ability to collaborate with colleagues on the Digital legal team to address those issues.
• Ability and experience in interacting with executives and senior management on material issues related to commercial transactions.
• Work with the broader Digital legal team and contract management team to provide training and education to internal cross functional teams to assure conformity and consistency in application of legal policies and procedures as they relate to commercial transactions and other significant corporate transactions.
• Support other general corporate matters, including acquisition integration, marketing, sourcing, compliance and special projects from time to time.
J.D. degree from an accredited law school in the US with at least 6 years of relevant commercial transactions experience, including directly relevant software and SaaS experience.
Admission to practice law in a US jurisdiction is required.
Professional fluency in English is required
Practice at a major law firm and prior in-house experience at a technology company strongly preferred.
Ability to interact comfortably with executives and senior management
Strong verbal and written communication skills
A sense of humor
Flexibility as to the types of projects assigned
Experience with government contracts a plus
Ability to manage several simultaneous projects under deadline pressure
Detail-oriented, and willing to see projects through from start to finish
Team-oriented, and comfortable working with a global legal team
Proven analytical and evaluation skills
Willingness to travel occasionally
The salary range for this position is 155,760.00 - 177,00.00 USD Annual. The specific salary offered to a candidate may be influenced by a variety of factors including the candidate's experience, their education, and the work location. In addition, this position is eligible for a performance bonus/. Available benefits include Medical, Dental, and Vision. *Please note, the benefits can be Health, Medical, 401K, Paid Leave.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
#LI-Remote - This is a remote position