- Perform assembly, pressing, forming, bending, hand benching, finishing, and sub-assembly operations using a variety of hand and power tools.
- Perform any and all cell support duties including machine lubrication and cleaning, trucking, parts cleaning, and general shop housekeeping.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least two years of milling or turning experience OR Combined experience in milling, drilling, boring, turning, broaching, clear cutting, or grinding with at least one year of milling or turning.
- May also qualify with one or more years of R-17 Machine Varied, R-17 Machine Turn, or R-19 Precision Grinding.
- At least 6 months of CNC milling.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of basic hand and power tools.
- Experience with computers, applications, and keyboarding.
- If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation for purposes of participating in the application/hiring process with GE. If you are unable or limited in your ability to apply or interview as a result of your disability, you can request reasonable accommodations by emailing us at https://accommodation.mailbox@https://ge.com.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen (as applicable).
This role is restricted to https://U.S. persons (https://i.e., https://U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 https://U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No