hnical discipline. Uses prior experience and acquired technical expertise to execute policy/strategy.
• Use engineering judgement and contributes towards methodology improvements.
• Uses engineering judgment and has ability to propose different solutions outside of set parameters but with guidance. Uses prior experience and on-the-job training to solve straightforward tasks.
• Has access to technical skills and analytic thinking required to solve problems. May use multiple internal sources outside of own team to arrive at decisions.
• Provide engineering support to manufacturing, repair and test & field issue resolution under mentorship of senior engineers.
• Leverage & analyse the data to provide insights to drive appropriate actions.
Bachelors /Masters/PhD in Mechanical Engineering specialization with strong academic track record.
Opportunities available across experience levels of 4 years to 7 years.
Experience in Aviation Engines or Turbo machinery Design, Product support Engineering (PSE) or hardware ownership position.
Exposure to Lifing methods
Strong engineering problem solving capabilities.
Strong project management skills including cross-functional coordination of activities.
Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
Ability and willingness to travel as required.
Exposure to Heat transfer analysis, Manufacturing processes will be added advantage
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Effective problem identification and solution skills.
Proven analytical ability
Hands on working exposure to Chapter 5 life limited parts in design or engineering analysis
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes