Promptly report quality and safety-related issues discovered during work;
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Aged 21 or above, good health, male or female;
- Full-time undergraduate graduates, science and engineering majors, aerospace engine majors are preferred;
- Excellent performance in school, no failing classes;
- When onboarding, pass all CCAR-66R3 TA license exams with Level 3 or above civil aviation maintenance technical English.
- Passionate about aviation and passionate about aircraft engine maintenance;
- Positive and optimistic, critical thinking, careful and conscientious;
- Have team spirit, willing to help each other and good at communication;
- Desire to continue learning and growing in technical directions.
Additional Job Description