Job Description Summary
GE Aerospace is a world’s leading manufacturer and servicer of jet and turboprop engines, components providing integrated systems for commercial, military, business and general aviation. GE has a global service network and our entity is the leading global supplier of complex gas turbine engine components, electrical and mechanical systems.
We are looking to hire a Quality System and Audits Specialist to our rapidly growing business at our Unison Industries site which is a supplier to nearly every engine and airframe program, providing the most advanced performance solutions for a wide variety of markets including aviation, space and defense, power, oil and gas, and transportation. Due to the ongoing development and expansion, there is now the opportunity for You to become involved and support to help drive these changes.
Scope and responsibilites:
As an expert of area you will be accountable for:
- Administers and is responsible for the internal auditing process regarding quality management;
- Ensure that the processes of the quality management system are established, implemented and maintained;
- Following internal audits, reports to the management from the highest level about the functioning of the quality management system and about any need for improvement;
- Ensure that, within the organization, the awareness of the client's requirements is promoted;
- Identifies the processes necessary for the quality management system and how to apply them at the level of the entire organization;
- Determine the opportunities regarding the continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the SMQ;
- Analyzes the stage of implementation of the quality objectives;
- Warns the staff about the quality standards;
- Can propose corrective/preventive actions;
- Participate, as the case may be, in the evaluation and selection of suppliers;
- Can participate in the activity of analyzing the causes of non-conformities, notifications and complaints;
- Pursue the closure of non-conformities from previous audits and from external audits.
- Performs and reports the internal audit results; Follows the applied corrective actions for the problems founds; Elaborates the auditing actions synthesis for management carried out analyses.
- Implementing SIX SIGMA, LEAN, PFMEA, APQP concept in process by adequate personnel training and related projects management.
- Monitoring and measuring the efficiency of quality management system and the manufacturing nonconformities level; establishing, implementing and maintaining the processes required by the quality management system; - reporting to the top management regarding the quality management system performances and any improvement measures; - promoting the acknowledgement of the customer’s and regulation authorities’ requirements within the organization.
- Analysis and decision regarding the quality management system nonconformities and the application of specific corrective and preventive actions; solving the complaints/notices regarding the UEC quality management system processes
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Relevant experience in Quality Systems
- English language knowledge
- Microsoft Office skills
Relocation Assistance Provided: No