Job Description Summary
As the SAP FICO Functional Analyst, you will be responsible for leading the IT operations activities for the FICO team for the GE Aviation SAP platform. In addition, you will be responsible for designing and implementing contemporary processes and technology solutions that enable business and enterprise outcomes. Your responsibilities will include having a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of SAP development, operations, and deployment, along with having the ability develop cross-functional technology solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the service support and delivery for the SAP FICO stream.
- Coordinate with business stakeholders and cross-functional partners to ensure adequate operational support is managed.
- Drive customer communication during critical events and lead retrospective meetings.
- Drive projects that improve customer experience, application process or performance with minimal guidance
- Coordinate with solution architects and various other teams to understand the possible cross-functional impacts and mitigate risks.
- Analyze incident trends, and design solutions to address root causes and improve the system. Work with the team to develop, test, and implement these solutions.
- Partner with FICO architects and product owners on new service introductions, change, and transition to operations
- Ensure quality of the deliverables, participate in design, code, change control reviews.
- Investigate the possibilities of automation for self-service of end user support.
- Lead teams of contractors to deliver technology solutions to business incidents and requests.
- Drive a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving support team quality, knowledge, and training.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university or college with minimum of 4 years of professional experience OR associate degree with minimum of 7 years of professional experience OR High School Diploma with minimum of 9 years of professional experience.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in SAP development or operations. Hands-on experience with SAP FI and CO, performing solution design, system configuration, development, testing and defect debugging.
- Note: Military experience is equivalent to professional experience
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand new concepts and analyze system deficiencies.
- Passionate about security and the quality of the applications they support.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Understands concepts of setting and driving architecture direction.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills including debugging skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Demonstrated customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer relationships and creates processes from the customer's viewpoint.
- Experience working with an offshore development team.
- Eager to learn, shares ideas, encourages and accepts feedback well.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm, with the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced setting.
To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years' experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
Additional Job Description
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No