and data delivery platforms with reusable components that can be orchestrated together into different methods.
- Lead the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support actives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with 10+Years Experience
- Significant experience in Java, Spring boot, AWS Architecture
- Ability to consult customer on alignment of outcomes and desired technical solutions at an enterprise level
- Ability to Analyze, design, and develop a software solution roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state of the business.
- Working knowledge of configuration choices and related cost implications; Experience with complex solution configurations.
- Knowledgeable of full range of solution catalog within a business unit and able to discuss overall solution at depth.
- Experience sustaining operational stability through various life cycle phases (planning, implementation, steady state, de-commissioning); Ability to provision and budget via capital and operating.
- Able to lead early stage customer interactions; Guide customers as they develop confidence and comfort with approaches, and integrate with their legacy tech investments.
- Business Acumen: Adept at navigating the organizational matrix; understanding people's roles, can foresee obstacles, identify workarounds, leverage resources and rally teammates. Understand how internal and/or external business model works and facilitate active customer engagement. Able to articulate the value of what is most important to the business/customer to achieve outcomes. Able to produce functional area information in sufficient detail for cross-functional teams to utilize, using presentation and storytelling concepts. Possess extensive knowledge of full solution catalog within a business unit and proficiency in discussing each area at an advanced level. Six Sigma Green Belt Certification or equivalent quality certification
- Leadership: Demonstrated working knowledge of internal organization. Foresee obstacles, identify workarounds, leverage resources, rally teammates. Demonstrated ability to work with and/or lead blended teams, including 3rd party partners and customer personnel. Demonstrated Change Management /Acceleration capabilities. Strong interpersonal skills, including creativity and curiosity with ability to effectively communicate and influence across all organizational levels. Proven analytical and problem resolution skills. Ability to influence and build consensus with other Information Technology (IT) teams and leadership
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Disclosure of your Gender or Sexual orientation is completely Voluntary and not mandatory.
Additional Job D****escription
The selected candidate would primarily work in Technical Modelling space.
As Web applications and AWS architect, the selected person would be responsible for architecture strategy & solutions of multiple software projects which is spread across NGTM execution pods.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No