GE Corporate - Product Marketing Specialist
- Experience 5-10 Years
- Category Marketing
- Location Boston, MA
|Our team is creating the next generation of Data analytics platform that will utilize sensors and Big Data to deliver insights in IIOT. The innovative and proprietary platform is rapidly evolving, and we are looking to identify an individual to be one of the leaders on our development team. The Product Marketing Specialist reports to the Director Product Management.|
The individual is responsible for key contributions in the product planning and delivery phases throughout all product lifecycles. Requires working closely with R&D software development, business unit subject matter experts, marketing communications and other GEV Go-To-Market personnel to ensure project milestones, launch initiatives, revenue targets and customer satisfaction goals are met.
• Assist in driving the go to market and supply chain activities for new product launch while working closely with marketing communications, product managers and project managers to ensure timely and successful launch deliverables are identified, planned, documented and delivered.
• Play central role in developing lifecycle components including product SKU’s, ordering guides, warranty guidelines, OEM 3rd party support and compliance.
• Provide assistance to product management, technical marketing and technical documentation or marketing communication groups for product User Guides, Brochures, Installation Guides, Release Notes and White papers.
• Understand the market for Inspection as a Service (IaaS) products including pricing and features.
• Closely monitor competitor actions and document findings in order to ensure GE maintains a differentiated and valuable position in the market.
• Assist in creating knowledge leadership content such as white papers and case studies that highlight the role automated IaaS solutions can play in operations business intelligence and asset reliability.
• Play a leading role in product RFP or other bid efforts, including review and response.
• Provide necessary source deliverables and support for trade show and training events. Assist in planning.
• Develop training material and webinars for technical support, partners and sales.
• Contribute to product feature requirements creation and prioritization by feeding back customer issues and voice of customer for product enhancements.
• Become a proficient IaaS products logistics resource for customers and internal business units, act as a focal point for BU and external customer supply chain inquiries.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, engineering or technology is required. Advanced degree a plus.
• Five years in either product marketing, product management or product planning.
• Assist in maintaining and enhancing the IaaS solution website
• Strong IT skills, experience with Microsoft Office, ability to develop professional documents and presentations as necessary.
• Experience in delivering SaaS market solutions, portal systems and cloud applications.
• Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
• Experience in industrial inspection, data analytics or monitoring management software.
• Technical background in video security, data base systems, API restful services, IoT, as well as capability to keep up new technology and trends.
|• Hands on, collaborative and resourceful leader who will be comfortable navigating a large organization with broadly dispersed resources.
• Straightforward, open-minded, non-hierarchical.
• Able to build rapport at all levels within Newco and GE and externally; able to work successfully in a large, highly-matrixed organization.
• Self directed, creative, driven, organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with appropriate sense of urgency.
• Able to quickly assimilate knowledge about new industry sectors and technologies.
• Capable of analyzing, interpreting, drawing conclusions and implementing solutions on a variety of complex issues.
• Adept at building consensus and driving ideas forward with conviction.
• Strong drive and high energy; action and results oriented.
• Quick-minded; deep intellectual horsepower; professional and engaging demeanor; strong verbal and written skills.
• Direct, open and honest personality with the highest personal and professional integrity.