GE Digital - Director, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Experience 5-10 Years
- Category Finance
- Location San Ramon, CA
|Leads Mergers & Acquisitions activities for GE Digital (GED). Supports the exploration of inorganic opportunities to extend existing businesses (e.g. global expansion) and drives new business ventures (e.g. adjacent business acquisitions) to strengthen core capabilities for GE’s digital footprint. Drive Mergers & Acquisitions, including sourcing, evaluating/negotiating deals and due diligence activities.|
- Works closely with GE Digital’s Global Head/VP M&A Strategy, members of the BD team and leadership teams to execute M&A activities aligned to the vision, strategy and business plan in pursuit of deals and partnerships
- Develops revenue modeling and financial risk analysis of business opportunities and manages business performance metrics
- Analyzes trends including competition, market, and regulatory/compliance.
- Executes M&A initiatives in close partnership with the Global Head of M&A and Digital leadership team members, including sourcing, diligence, and transaction execution
- Provides regular presentations in various company forums
- Researches and utilizes market information and strategic intelligence to develop market analyses, business plans and support strategic initiatives
- Previous experience in M&A, business development, and corporate development, primarily with technology companies that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 10+ years) or equivalent and relevant combination of education, training, & experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree Economics, Finance or MBA strongly preferred
Skills and Abilities: