GE Digital - Partner Account Director
- Experience 5-10 Years
- Category Business Development
- Location San Ramon, CA Seattle, WA
|Reporting to the Global Head of Technology Alliances, the Partner Account Director will develop and manage Alliance Partners’ business plans and relationships to drive Predix revenue growth by enabling our partners to develop joint offerings combining their products and services with the Predix platform to deliver best-in-class solutions to Industrial Internet customers across the globe.|
- Work with target alliance partners and build a business plan for them to develop a significant products and services portfolio combining their offerings with GE Digital capabilities
- Develop, negotiate, agree and publish key targets for application royalties, orders (sales bookings) and capacity (GE Digital certified resources)
- Align partner to the go to market strategies of GE Digital
- Deepen and successfully monetize existing partnerships and capabilities. Increase awareness, market leadership and sales of existing partner solutions.
- Work with Partner Marketing to build Marketplace awareness
- Map out the overall partner ecosystem for GE Digital: identify the relevant players as well as potential relationships and then construct additional and alternative distribution strategies.
- Own the overall program and scorecard for the Alliance, including business agreements and solution packaging/pricing, in addition to tracking metrics and relevant success criteria for all Alliance programs and activities.
- Drive adherence the GE Digital Partner Program
- Provide exceptional leadership to a rapidly growing team and capitalize on GE Digital extraordinary growth.
- Ensure the team is performing at optimal levels and hire additional headcount as needed.
- Establish indisputable market leadership to gain effective visibility in the industry so as to ensure that GE Digital is “top of mind” with potential business and strategic partners.
- Build out Alliance financial and economic models including localized pricing, revenue share and other commercial models for maximizing value to GE Digital.
- Develop and maintain systems and processes that provide genuine visibility and accurately forecast results and opportunities, as well as provide quantitative and qualitative input for strategic decisions.
- Negotiate and close large-scale deals that benefit GE Digital partners and clients.
- Build revenue plans with partners and roll up forecast for the company.
7+ years successfully building and leading world-class, international, revenue generating partner business models
- Proven expertise and relationships with managing Alliances with Fortune 100 companies
- The ideal candidate will have a combination of technology and business experience
- An accomplished senior manager with a first-rate track record in creating major strategic deals with multiple partners from first call to signed contract.
- Consistent track record of exceeding quotas and aggressive partner development goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated experience within Alliance/ Partnership management/ Business Development functions
- Established success in developing teams that are high performing and high morale.
- A strategic thinker who is also detail oriented on deal points and contracts.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job ( If Visa Sponsorship is No)
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
- Must be willing to travel 40%
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in San Ramon, CA or Seattle WA preferred; open to other locations
Personal Attributes and Values
Coupled with one’s experience are the personal qualities, which determine an individual’s ability to lead and be credible with internal and external audiences. Such qualities include:
- Values personal integrity, professional standards and personal relationships.
- Entrepreneurial leader with a driving desire to win big in the market.
- Outstanding leadership and people management skills with the ability to successfully motivate and challenge a team of talented and creative people at all levels of the organization.
- Straightforward, no-nonsense style—comfortable in one’s own skin.
- Decisive but a good listener and not an autocrat.
- Strategic thinker who can create and develop the long term vision and is also a strong personal contributor with a desire to “rollup their sleeves” and make it happen.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with proven track record of quickly building credibility both internally and externally.
- Self-aware leader and one who “seeks the truth” in all situations.
- High energy, participatory style.