Deployment Coordinator, Business Expansion - Gopuff Kitchens
goPuff is the go-to solution for immediate everyday needs, fulfilling customer orders of cleaning and home products to over-the-counter medications to food and drinks, and in some markets, alcohol - in just minutes.
As a member of goPuff's Business Expansion - Gopuff Kitchen team, the Deployment Coordinator is a crucial role enabling the launch of Gopuff Kitchen in hundreds of markets across the country. The Deployment Coordinator, working with Deployment Managers, will conduct preparations and onsite activities to support deploying, installing and bringing Gopuff Kitchens live in our new markets. This role will require significant travel per month.
The Deployment Coordinator is a critical role on the Business Expansion team that executes deployments, installations and setups of Gopuff Kitchens across the country. Deployment Coordinators work directly with Deployment Managers. This is a very hands-on role, with ~75% travel time across the Country interfacing with many cross functional Gopuff teams along with our third party partners. This role can be based in Philadelphia, PA, Washington, DC, Denver, CO, Los Angeles, CA and San Francisco, CA.
- A member of the Gopuff Business Expansion's - Gopuff Kitchen Deployment Team where you'll assist in rapidly scaling a priority business unit across the Gopuff network.
- Coordinate with Deployment project managers across many elements of these projects to rapidly open new units across the USA.
- Facilitate the set up and installation of world class technology across our Gopuff network nationwide - a typical day could look like helping place a Gopuff Kitchen on site, bolting equipment into place, ensuring utilities are set to support operations and interfacing with a Health inspector to pass a permit inspection.
- Focus on in the field, onsite efforts to smoothly launch your projects while improving team processes based on actual learnings in order to improve the deployment and business operations as goPuff scales.
- Work cross functionally with multiple internal teams and external third parties in support of launches.
- Operate with strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to clearly and consistently escalate issues, roadblocks with impacts to timelines and projects.
- Get your hands dirty and roll up your sleeves to do whatever it takes to achieve company, team and personal goals.
- Have an innovative mindset and aggressive building mentality to drive results.
- 3+ years of professional experience - preferred within one or more of the following fields: Food service / QSR launch or growth teams. Logistics, warehouse operations, supply chain, and fulfillment. Construction experience, particularly for food service. Regulatory compliance and permitting in the retail and/or food & beverage sector. High-growth or early stage startup experience is strongly preferred. Market launcher experience with other high growth brands also ideal
- Comfortable addressing challenges with ambiguous or incomplete information
- Ability to build comprehensive checklists, execute on procedures and to provide continuous improvement of processes and checklists/procedures
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- Honest and direct without any ego
- Demonstrated ability to manage priorities and cross-functional partners in a high speed environment
- Analytical and experienced with many streams of data, with the ability to synthesize quantitative analysis into a strong business case behind decision making
- Initiative and bias for action, on-time delivery, and operational excellence always.
- Willingness to travel up to > 75%
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get itstuff happens. But that's where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we're assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you're hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.