Director, Business Operations
The Business Operations team will be responsible for providing the North Star to the global business team and help them identify and prioritize deals that will generate strong shareholder value. The business team at Gopuff is responsible for developing strategic partnerships, evaluating new verticals, supporting geographical expansion and other strategic initiatives to help grow the company. This is a great opportunity to be a thought partner with the rest of the business team and cross functional stakeholders to help make better decisions.
This role will report into VP of Corporate Development and Business Operations.
- Develop a framework to analyze the opportunities through a strategic, operational and financial lens
- Identify, analyze, and value strategic opportunities to develop recommendations on which opportunities to pursue
- Support prioritization of opportunities using well defined and objective frameworks
- Provide guidance to the deal team on structuring and key deal terms
- Develop and identify metrics that track success for these deals / partnerships
- Develop processes to manage deal life cycle for the business team
- Work with cross functional stakeholder to build and validate the assessment of these opportunities
- Build and manage a small team for the assessment of these opportunities
- Ideal candidate will have 8-10 years of experience in business operations, management consulting, investment banking, business development or other related field
- Experience with managing and evaluating partnerships, or other business deals
- Strong business judgement. Experience in consumer tech is a plus
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including financial modeling
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and enjoys solving complex problems
- A self-starter with the ability to exercise independent judgment and critical thinking
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others cross-functionally and at all levels of the organization
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships within the organization
- Must be comfortable working within a fast paced, team-oriented environment
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get itstuff happens. But that's where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we're assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you're hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.