New York, NY
Gopuff is seeking an organized and energetic, full-time Executive Assistant to support executives ranging from VP to C-Suite within the NY space.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, scheduling, book travel)
- Coordinate cross departmental duties and meeting for internal and external clients
- Assist in coordinating reservations and clients visiting the office
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
- Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, copying, mailing and filing
- Create and modify documents such as contract request forms, invoices, reports, memos, and letters using word processing, spreadsheet, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of third party and staff information
- Coordinate travel for Executive team members and visitors Identify, prioritize and resolve issues in a proactive manner
- Possess an ability to preemptively foresee needs of the office and Executive(s)
- Ad-hoc projects and an ability to prioritize effectively
- Drive and manage ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 7+ years in administrative capacity with partners or executives preferred
- Advanced computer proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Gmail
- Excellent oral communication skills, writing skills, organizational and problem solving skills
- Interact effectively with internal management and various levels of external parties
- Attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple priorities and responsibilities
- Ability to work well either independently or as part of a team
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in high-paced, and changing environment
- Previous experience working in a tech startup environment
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get itstuff happens. But that's where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we're assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you're hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.