Manager 2, Customer Experience
Salt Lake City, UT
Gopuff's Customer Experience team is responsible for championing the voice of our customers with program, intelligence, auditing, CRM, and service capabilities that deliver a frictionless and unmatched experience across our customer's journey; turning each interaction into a competitive advantage.
We are at a pivotal point in our development, growing rapidly and seeking a Customer Experience Team Manager. In this role, you will lead the day to day operations for a team of associates across a distributed footprint in an omnichannel service environment, you'll be responsible for ensuring that we always do the right thing for our customers and you'll manage outcomes core to the success of our employees and customers.
- Partner with stakeholders to improve coordination and champion the voice of the customer (VoC) as we pursue business expansion activities
- Develop, document, implement, track, reinforce and improve policies and processes that are material to the customer experience with VoC inputs from across the company and marketplace.
- Monitor, assess and make recommendations to improve program, channel and team performance with reduced variability/defects across the customer journey.
- Lead and/or participate in business projects and initiatives, especially those that pose a risk to service delivery and are impactful to the customer experience
- Handle and resolve customer escalations to mitigate risk to brand
- Develop subject matter expertise across relevant operating requirements, tools, policies and processes in order to effectively coach and lead team
- Responsible for hiring, on-boarding, training, performance and development of employees to ensure high levels of employee engagement and retention
- Prioritize, distribute and manage key aspects of service operation and new business efforts
- Audit customer interactions, synthesize customer data/feedback and coach/support team members as they strive to deliver on the Gopuff promise and drive customer loyalty.
- Accountable for team performance, real time management of the customer experience, corrective action, reviews and employee concerns.
- Responsible for employee time, attendance, payroll and personnel needs
- 7+ years of customer experience, customer service in an inbound operating environment
- 5+ years of Manager, Sr. Manager and or Director level leadership experience
- 3+ years of start-up experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Omni-channel management and optimization
- CRM, telephony, deflection and automation experience
- E-commerce background
- Six Sigma or similar process improvement experience
- Project/program management experience
- COPC Registered Practitioner preferred
- Flexible availability, including nights and weekends as needed.
Skills and Traits:
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to influence decision making
- Ability to think and drive strategic initiatives across a large span of operations
- Rigorous metrics and analytics skills
- Experience with business case development, business analysis, design, and implementation support on critical projects.
- Decision making in fast paced and rapidly evolving operating environment
- Ability to act on limited data in ambiguous situations with strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Coaching, mentoring and motivational skills
- Excellent listening skills and emotional intelligence
- Drive for results, sense of urgency
- Ability to manage, triage and de-escalate customer and employee issues
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), Gopuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers' doors.
We're currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at Gopuff.
The Gopuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get itstuff happens. But that's where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we're assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you're hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.