- Own the private label P&L and deliver against aligned upon KPI’s for top and bottom line assortment performance
- Ability to find, vet and engage co-manufacturer partners for private label development
- Own negotiations with co-manufacturer partners spanning from cost of goods, to MOQ’s to shipment and ordering requirements
- Act as project manager in leading the cross functional team and moving the development through the key stage/gate process for product development to launch on time
- Partner with key internal teams to prepare the organization for launch
- BA required
- Private Label Sourcing and/or CPG brand development is required (ideally within frozen foods)
- Have a broad view and knowledge of the private label industry and understanding of the competitive landscape and role of private label
- Ability to lead a cross functional team through the start to finish sourcing process
- A detail-oriented, self-starter attitude with the ability to think critically and exercise independent judgment
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization;Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships across the organization’s various departments.
- 6-8yrs + of experience in retail, private label, CPG product development & sourcing Ideally candidate has experience in sourcing, development and management of frozen foodsAbility to travel up to 25%
- Gopuff pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. The salary range below reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role
- Salary Range: $100,000 - $160,600
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.