Senior Cloud ERP Financials Engineer
Oregon City, OR
Gopuff is seeking a seasoned Senior Cloud ERP Financials Engineer to join our growing Enterprise IT Financial Systems team. Your primary responsibility will be to develop, maintain and support integrations for ERP Cloud to meet the business needs of the GoPuff Finance group.
The challenge of this role is around the breadth of Gopuff's Cloud ERP needs as well as our rapid growth. We are biased towards action and your actions will matter. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about delivering consistently great experiences to the SCM and Finance teams
At Gopuff, we believe that the work we put towards building a world class daily essentials delivery service, will improve our customers lives by giving them back precious time in their day.
This position reports to the IT Financial Systems Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering.
- Hands on experience as senior engineer with 5-7 years as Technical SME in Oracle ERP, with at least 1 implementation in Oracle Cloud ERP.
- Expertise in building and troubleshooting integrations using Oracle middleware platforms such as OIC.
- Experienced with SQL and PL/SQL,(OTBI), BIP, RTF templates, FBDI, ADFDi tools and Financial report development in Oracle Financial Reporting Studio (FRS).
- Excellent skills in proactive thought to foresee design limitations and challenge with a keen eye for identification of potential pitfalls in scale, exception handling, monitoring and automation.
- Knowledge of Java, XML, JDeveloper, Visual Builder Cloud Service, Groovy Scripting, & Cloud Framework native to Oracle Fusion Application.
- Proficient in Oracle development tools with a high level understanding of Fusion application functionality and knowledge of Oracle Fusion schema and architecture.
- Deep understanding of REST and SOAP APIs of Oracle Cloud ERP. Building ETL based integrations through these APIs.
- Knowledge of P2P & OTC processes and techno-functional understanding of PO, INV, AP, AR, and GL modules.
- Ability to view designs & drive solutions in Cloud ERP through a holistic lens that includes periphery systems. Experience working in a Sprint driven, Agile project environment.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills & ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Experience with providing knowledge transfer to IT support staff.
- Sharp problem-solving, analytical, and innovation skills.
- Deliver end user value in the form of high-quality software components, integrations, and services in adherence with GoPuff IT policies on compliance, security, performance, longevity and reusability.
- Take ownership of current and future deployments & consider customer adoption as success criteria.
- Have a strong passion to deliver best in class solutions by adopting creative solutions to work around system limitations, keeping internal stakeholders informed.
- Own, implement and maintain best practice solutions for Cloud ERP for RICEW objects.
- Lead & guide managed services resources for critical issue resolution by acting as in house SME.
- Own the data for Cloud ERP from IT perspective & participate in development, testing, debugging & deployment of code to production for timely fixes.
- Create & maintain accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications with appropriate detail, including critique and oversight of technical documentation.
- Work with senior member(s) of the team to ensure compliance to design standards and contribute to policies on development, design & best practices for code quality & performance & architecture.
- Work collaboratively across the Engineering and Product organizations to ensure alignment towards unified business goals.
- Participate in technical work sessions with vendor partners or cross functional teams for design definition, layouts and rules for new existing and new deployments.
- Guide and train junior members of the team to maximize overall productivity and effectiveness of the team.
- Be flexible and willing to learn and adapt to the changing needs of our growing business.
- Participates in the team member interview process as needed.
- Oracle Cloud Developer certification.
- Knowledge of industry standard integration technologies and application with Cloud ERP.
- Understanding of DevOps methodologies and CI/CD pipelines.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get itstuff happens. But that's where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we're assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you're hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.