Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:
024204 Integration Specialist (Open)
Our dynamic team is looking to hire an experienced Integration Specialist for Core Infor LN ERP System and Peripheral Systems.
As an Integration Specialist, you will be responsible for defining and implementing the data integration architecture to address IT and business objectives across various enterprise level systems.
Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, proficiency in programming languages and data structures, and knowledge of integration best practices are critical to successful performance in this role.
- Participate in and/or lead, the planning of integration projects.
- Design, develop, and deploy integration solutions within the organization’s architectural principles, policies, and guidelines.
- Research and make recommendations on integration products and services.
- Effectively communicate, influence, and work closely with IT application development team, IT functional leads, and system administrators / Infra administrators to move towards future state technology solutions.
- Keep abreast and lead understanding and implementation of new technical features and functions within application portfolio.
- Ensures establishment of documentation needed to configure, operate, and monitor integration solutions.
- Assist in preparation and maintenance of technology standards, technology review, and future state definition.
- Build relationships with vendors of application software deployed in the organization to both learn about and provide feedback on their technical integration capabilities.
- Implement audit, logging, and monitoring solutions of integration systems.
- Assist with identifying opportunities to enhance or improve business processes via integration, or, as necessary, minimize the impact of integration on those processes.
- Assess existing workflow and procedures to identify and remedy source of downstream data inconsistencies.
- Where necessary, provide guidance to other Applications Department members.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Troubleshoot/Debug Skills.
- Conducting performance tests.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar.
- 8 years of experience in Infor LN ERP and Integrations among enterprise-level applications
- Expertise with Infor LN Development (Tables, Sessions, UI/DAL/Library Scripts, Extensions, BDEs, BODs etc.)
- Expertise with Infor ION Desk, ION API and C4WS
- Expertise with standard API Protocols SOAP / REST and file formats viz. XMLs, JSON etc.
- Proven experience in overseeing the linking of cross-functional applications between disparate business units and systems.
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping and methodology development, and data mapping.
- Experience with securing integration scenarios using appropriate authentication, authorization, non-repudiation, and data encryption methods.
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Understanding of end-user needs and requirements.
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif’s Equal Opportunity Policy.