- 2nd Shift, Monday-Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm
- 3rd Shift, Monday-Friday, 11:00am - 7:30pm
Pay, benefits and more.
We are looking for the best Non-CDL Drivers in the industry, and to those we offer one of the best total compensation packages in the industry.
- Consistent schedules that get you home to your family and friends every day
- 1st Shift Weekend Day, Saturday - Sunday, 6:30am - 4:30pm
- Generous benefits package, including full health insurance on your very first day of employment
- Major medical
- Life insurance
- 401k with company match
- And more!
- Overtime pay available after 40 worked hours per week
- Consistent pay rate increases
- Competitive Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- Drive late model, well maintained equipment
- Work in a professional environment where your opinion matters, and safety comes first
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Safely operate, transfer and deliver freight utilizing a box truck and/or other equipment
- Move 26 ft. trailers in and out of loading doors.
- Operate material handling equipment to load and unload materials in a safe manner
- Maintain required documentation, including daily logs, vehicle inspection records, mileage, unloading and shipping records
- Conduct thorough and accurate pre-trip and post-trip inspections and provide documentation upon completion; ensure proper closure of trailers
- Provide basic equipment maintenance and report equipment malfunctions as necessary
- Properly secure loads and ensure all loads are within weight limits
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Current DOT medical card
- Knowledge of DOT rules and regulations
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions and procedural documents
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record over the past 2 years
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- At least six months of recent DOT regulated (CDL or non-CDL) driving experience
It’d be great if you also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
This job requires the ability to:
- Safely walk, bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel
- Reach (including above your head)
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.