tion and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Monitor support channels (group chats, emails, trackers) for support needs across the NASA region
- Troubleshoot and investigate the reported issues and provide support to the operation and program teams across NASA with issue resolution, escalation, and reporting
- Create and manage bugs and tickets with multiple teams to resolve system and process issues
- Prepare operational analyses of services, projects or general business functions
- Maintain databases; extract information and develop metrics and scorecards to measure and improve overall performance
- Research operations, including performance and productivity data, error rates and root causes; review reports to identify operational issues across departments
- Prepare related reports, graphs, charts, presentations and other documents to support analyses
- Utilize systems and software to develop and maintain reporting tools to support business decisions
- Participate in new project implementations and provide hyper care support as needed
- Assist leadership with process document writing and changes
- Work cross-functionally with various teams, such as: logistics, supply chain, engineering and solutions, IT, and automation
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business, Supply Chain or a related field, or equivalent related work or military experience
- 1 year of experience in comprehensive supply chain or logistics
- Expertise in preparing, importing and manipulating information in spreadsheets, databases and presentations; converting raw data into usable formats
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Access); ability to extract system data from SAP and utilize Excel/Access to develop reports
- Experience supporting Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), order management applications and database systems
- Advanced Excel skills, including the ability to perform macros
It’d be great if you also have:
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and other web applications
- Solid data mining and development skills; ability to perform statistical analysis and create queries
- Ability to create solutions-based reports to improve operational efficiency and increase customer satisfaction
- Fundamental comprehension of warehouse operations and the supply chain structure
- Solid verbal and written communication, organizational and time management skills
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.