ties associated with them.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Oversee the daily operations of the Finance IT team to ensure the functionality, availability, and security of Financial systems, data, backups, and communications are operational; troubleshoot and remediate issues that arise according to departmental procedures and/or agreed SLAs
- Organize, lead, motivate, and help develop a professional team of applications and technical experts (both internal and 3rd party) responsible for the implementation and ongoing support of finance systems
- Identify/manage operational risks; manage operations projects (system upgrades, DR tests, infrastructure buildouts, etc.)
- Develop/enhance department policies, processes, and procedures documentation and provide internal training to the department and impacted end users
- Certify business continuity and disaster recovery efforts of Financial Systems
- Participate in internal and external audits; oversee and coordinate responses to audit requests
- Evaluate and assess strategic solutions that leverage new and emerging technologies that drive process automation and improve organization effectiveness and efficiencies
- Take ownership of annual license maintenance renewals by ensuring quotes are received on time, business cases created and approved, and POs raised ensuring there is no break in GXO’s maintenance contracts with systems suppliers
- Ensure application licenses are within purchased quota through regular reviews and audits. Raise any risks to management and suggest ways to mitigate such risks
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent related work or military experience
- 5 years experience managing a 24x7 support team
- 8 years of Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle IaaS and PaaS, Oracle DB, E-Business Suite, ERP Financials
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 Platform, including Azure, Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Office
- Experience with support of Linux, Windows, SQL Server, and Active Directory
It’d be great if you also have:
- OCI Certifications
- Knowledge of Oracle SOA middleware, Web Logic
- Strong technical knowledge of network and server operating systems
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure planning, development, and operations
- Proven experience in Enterprise Backup, Replication, and Business Continuity and Disaster recovery mitigation and response
- Experience in leading the support of the technology components for SaaS ERP platforms
- Strong understanding of project management principles and practices
- Strong understanding of Service Now and related reporting capabilities
- Data Security and Cyber Security basics
- Ability to effectively manage time in the face of multiple, high-priority demands
- High level of oral & written presentation skills
- High level knowledge of core Finance business processes
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.