Responsible for selling dental equipment and related financing. Key performance elements include: sales volume, sales growth rates, gross margin attainment, accounts receivables, inventory management, high quality-efficient installations, and customer satisfaction (both internal and external customers).
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Performs equipment selling function to prospective customers while delivering a unique and superior customer experience with regards to purchasing and financing dental equipment and achieving high gross margins.
• Achieves annual sales goals as established with Regional Manager.
• Understands and effectively promotes company-wide preferred customer program – Privileges and high technology (Dentrix) offerings along with various equipment and financing offerings.
• Provides office design services to customers (with support from National Design Team) and oversee the preparation process of customer site with customer, contractors, and HSD designated Lead Technician.
• Completes Equipment Order Agreement including customer signatures and document all pertinent project details.
• Communicates and executes company terms of sale. This includes responsibility for collection of deposits, customer signatures, balances due (or final financing documents) on or before delivery. Also must offer and attempt to sell Henry Schein Financial Services on every proposal.
• Attends equipment installation (or minimally make contact with customer on day of installation), communicates with customer on installation progress, insures all follow-up work is done on a timely basis and to the customer’s satisfaction.
• Reviews with customer proper use and care of equipment: walkthrough installation guide (may ask Lead Technician to provide this service) and co-travels with FSC’s to create new leads and ‘train’ FSC’s on prospecting.
• Educates and trains Field Sales Consultants on equipment and work with Equipment Coordinator by providing all pertinent information on a timely basis.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
• Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work-related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
• Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
At least 3 years of prior sales-related experience required
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Desired skills include: sales knowledge, attention to detail and project management skills
Bachelors degree preferred
Henry Schein, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: www.henryschein.com/careers
Henry Schein, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSIC) is a solutions company for health care professionals powered by a network of people and technology. With more than 20,000 Team Schein Members worldwide, the Company's network of trusted advisors provides more than 1 million customers globally with more than 300 valued solutions that help improve operational success and clinical ...