What is the Henry Schein ONE Way? Simply put, we care for each other. We treat each other with respect, kindness, gratitude, and awe. We welcome different viewpoints and encourage creativity. Henry Schein ONE believes that everyone has something amazing and unique to contribute, and we wouldn’t be Global Industry leaders today without all the individual contributions that bring our team together.
Our culture strives to provide a place where passion, individuality, autonomy, purpose and diversity succeeds. We strive to let you Schein because when you Schein so do we!
If you are still not sold on how great it is to be a Team Schein Member, then perhaps you need to hear about our Henry Schein Cares programs, team engagements, lunches, and extra wellness benefits. Or that our leadership encourages you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. There are so many perks too numerous to list. If you are intrigued, apply now, our Talent Acquisition team is excited to meet you!
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
● Generate sales qualified leads from marketing inquiries for the Henry Schein One sales team (6 hours per workday).
● Cover inbound sales inquiries to HSOne (2 hours per workday).
● Call on Henry Schein One customers not using our business solutions and services.
● Update and maintain leads and opportunities in the salesforce, including sales stage and next assigned task date, until turned over to a sales specialist/account executive.
● Perform a minimum of 50-80 outbound calls per day (depending on inbound call rotation), with the expectation of holding 10 meaningful conversations and generating at least 5 scheduled AE opportunities each day.
● Participates in special projects, such as event or lead registrations from partners, and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
● Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
● Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Excellent communication skills both oral and written
Self-starter and team player
Driven to meet and surpass goals/targets
Can handle high volumes of calls and outbound calling
Ability to prioritize daily tasks Excellent customer service skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office Product Suite
High School Diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Phone experience and/or ability to work with Dental Customers/Prospects
Past phone sales experience preferred
Knowledge or interest in the Dental industry and HS One software portfolio is preferred
Knowledge of CRM solutions (i.e.,Salesforce, Siebel, etc.) a plus
Knowledge of Software and Technology a plus
Past sales experience a plus
This position will be working in an office environment, utilizing typical office equipment.
Henry Schein One is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Henry Schein, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSIC) is a solutions company for health care professionals powered by a network of people and technology. With more than 20,000 Team Schein Members worldwide, the Company's network of trusted advisors provides more than 1 million customers globally with more than 300 valued solutions that help improve operational success and clinical ...