y coordinated to meet the complex needs of a rapidly changing industry and customer.
- Develops, manages, and increases Merchandise, Equipment, and Service Sales in a specific territory as defined by Regional Manager, this requires face to face consultative contact with every customer and regular customer business reviews.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Plans, organizes, and implements effective strategies using all company programs, tools and initiatives to increase market share in Merchandise, Equipment, Service and Henry Schein Solutions (Henry Schein One, Henry Schein Practice Solutions, etc.) Key Tools include Content Management Systems (CMS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and predictive sales tools
- Attends all sales meetings, dental conventions, seminars, internal training programs, and industry events as instructed by Regional Manager to promote event selling/creating deeper relationship with customer.
SPECIFIC SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Professional selling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- Proficient computer software skills including the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Attention to detail
- Project management skills
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
At least 2 years prior sales experience preferred
Typically, a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Goal-oriented and effective time management skills
- Solid skills in client prospecting and account management
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- Passion for sales, always wanting more, never settling
- Understanding of industry practices
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills and ability to deliver difficult messages
- Ability to build partnerships at all levels within the company, ability to build partnerships externally
- Good negotiating skills
- Resolve complex issues in effective ways
- Project management, consultative skills and ability to manage a budget
TRAVEL / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
This position requires extensive travel within a specific geographic territory assignment. No special physical demands required.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: https://www.henryschein.com/careers