r all Henry Schein sales organisations regarding transport related claims, complaints , requests and processes.
- Reviews the delivery quality of freight carriers and sets up activities with local Henry Schein teams to improve the lead time quality.
- Main contact for our local Carriers in all transport related initiatives and processes.
- Negotiates pricing structures and service agreements with national and regional transportation service providers.
- Does Freight invoice audits and confirms our Accounting team the payment of the invoices.
- Creates and implements procedures related to Transportation.
- Assists Purchasing department in the evaluation and improvement of their local traffic process and carrier performance.
- Implements and reviews new Carriers and services.
- Leads or participates in special projects related to logistics and transportation.
- Ensures that the Carriers are working compliant with any required regulation (ADR, IATA, IMO, GDP, …)
- Monitors and improves KPIs and sets up reporting structures.
- Successful apprenticeship as a forwarding merchant or bachelor´s degree (or higher) in transportation or logistics.
- 2-5 years of experience in Supply Chain environment, especially in transportation. Helpful to have working knowledge in inventory management and information systems.
- Helpful to have knowledge of hazardous material handling (ADR, IATA, IMO).
- Experience in team environment - working collaboratively with internal and external partners.
- Good negotiations skills.
- Good computer skills in MS Office.
Our benefits include:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday a year, with ability to buy up to 5 days holiday each year
- Life Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Access to Health & Wellbeing Apps
- Employee discounts
Henry Schein is committed to the principle of equal opportunities in employment in all spheres of its operation. Henry Schein UK Holdings strives to operate a policy of equal opportunity and not discriminate against any person gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law.