e growth, increase market share, create brand loyalty, and achieve desired sales and profitability goals.
- Sell, negotiate, and implement distribution agreements with new and under-developed customers in the defined segments. Included is the production of the draft agreement, pricing review and approval from the assigned support team and sales management.
- Provide ongoing support to new and existing customers through regular contacts maintaining relationships and implementing strategic programs for account penetration. Monitor sales, gross profit, and customer engagement with other HS offerings.
- Interpret and communicates strategic information to sales consultants and sales management to ensure competitive strategies are understood and executed by Sales and Operations Teams.
- Develops and leads educational sessions at company meetings to drive awareness and training of large accounts and support requirements. Works to create sales/marketing strategies, contract compliance, services and implementation activities ensuring a customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Participates with sales and marketing management in the development of the promotional plans. Assists in the development of programs and sales strategies for group practice accounts in collaboration with the Zone General Manager, Regional Manager(s), and Field Sales Consultant(s)
- Participates in selective tradeshows
- Presentation materials for customers and sales force training
- Special projects as assigned by the HS Dental ZGM
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the dental or medical distribution sales. Minimum experience working with group practices, and larger private practice offices.
- Bachelors’ degree or the equivalent required.
- Knowledge of dental organization structures including: NDSO’s, RDSO’s, LDSO’s, Emerging DSO’s and CHC’s.
- Knowledge of product categories including merchandise, equipment, technical service, and Henry Schein Brands. Demonstrated experience in developing new and successful business initiatives and the ability to coordinate relevant services to incorporate into customer programs and offerings. Basic computer software skills including the use of spreadsheets, word processing, and Power-Point. Must know purchasing software and their interaction with ERP systems including AP and AR. Be able to discuss various technologies articulately and accurately digital workflow and support teams.
- Ability to give professional presentations to board-level executives. Ability to negotiate legal contract terms within company policies and directives. Previous experience with team selling is preferred. Strong business acumen and excellent communication, negotiation, influencing, business planning, sales strategy, and time management
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: https://www.henryschein.com/careers