ut performance of all marketing channels.
- Reviews results with USDG supplier relations and USDG leadership and provides guidance on “next steps” to ultimately meet/exceed goals.
- Empowers team to have the flexibility to change current processes to drive sales performance. Encourages team to pivot marketing tactics as needed; evaluate regularly and make changes if approach is not working.
- Creates an open platform for team to test and learn new processes to ultimately drive customer satisfaction and sales impact.
- Manages workflow volume driven by supplier relations and business leaders.
- Works with supplier partners to coordinate print marketing activities agreed to by the supplier partners.
- Recommends, implements and monitors marketing tactics and metrics used to expand/enhance each USDG businesses presence, user experience, and brand equity to drive customer value ultimately improving overall sales.
- Develop a high achieving marketing team to support USDG Business needs.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Must have thorough knowledge of sales and marketing
- Basic understanding of industry practices
- General proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures
- Strong planning/organizational skills and techniques
- Strong decision making, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the following platforms preferred: Marketo, Marketing Manager, Smartsheet, Websites
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Strong management and leadership skills and ability to attract, retain, motivate, develop and mentor team members for high performance
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to resolve disputes effectively
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Excellent independent decision making, analysis and problem solving skills
- Understand and act on financial information that contributes to business profitability
- Ability to plan and manage successful projects; understand available resources, develop timeline, budget, assign tasks and areas of responsibility
- Lead team(s) to achieve company goals in creative and effective ways
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and techniques
- Communicate effectively with senior management
- Good negotiating skills and ability to effectively manage outsourced relationships
- Ability to influence, build relationships, understand organizational complexities and manage conflict
- Broad professional and managerial skills with a good understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures
- Ability to lead virtual teams
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
Typically 10 or more years of increasing responsibility and complexity in terms of any applicable professional experience; 1 or more years of management experience.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline. Master's degree or global equivalent a plus.
TRAVEL / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Travel typically less than 10%. Office environment. No special physical demands required.
The posted range for this position is $95,040 - $166,320, which is the expected starting base salary range for an employee who is new to the role to fully proficient in the role. Many factors go into determining employee pay within the posted range including education, prior experience, training, current skills, certifications, location/labor market, internal equity, etc. This position is eligible for a bonus not reflected in the posted range. Other benefits available include: Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage, 401K Plan with Company Match, PTO, Paid Parental Leave, Income Protection, Work Life Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Educational Benefits, Worldwide Scholarship Program and Volunteer Opportunities.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: https://www.henryschein.com/careers