estment advisors (RIAs), regional, independent broker dealers, and bank trust clientele.
- Leverage a consultative sales process to acquire new relationships, expand existing client relationships, and service assets under management.
- Develop sales proficiency with iDirect offerings in private equity, private credit, and hedge funds.
- Travel in the market to meet with advisors, clients, and centers of influence in support of the broader sales and educational effort.
- Assist in the planning and execution of roadshows and conferences.
- Work alongside the sales team on client pitches, product positioning, and sales campaigns.
- Leverage technology input and reporting tools (https://e.g., Salesforce, Tableau).
- 5-10 years of experience working within the alternative investment industry in a client facing capacity (https://e.g., Investor relations at placement agent, private equity capital raising, external wholesaler, client portfolio manager, product specialist)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and follow a rigorous sales process.
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative and learns quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong commitment to continuous professional development and improvement of the team
- Excellent client service aptitude and attitude
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Salesforce
- Series 7 and 63 license required
- Obtain CAIA within 2-3 years of hire
The base salary range for this role is $150,000 to $175,000. iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and a commission based bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.