Infosys is seeking a Utilities - Advanced Distribution Management System Consultant (ADMS) - In this role you, will be a techno functional professional adding value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative, high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 11 years of experience with Information Technology.
• Experience in working on a DMS (Distribution Management System) or OMS (Outage Management System) products like GE PowerOn, GE e-terra, Schneider Electric ADMS, OSII, Oracle NMS
• Experience working as consultant or business analyst in Transmission and Distribution domain of Utilities.
Position is based out of Rosemead, CA. Candidate can work remotely from any locations within the U.S and be willing to work in PST time zone, This position may require relocation and or travel to project location.
• At least 5 years of hands-on experience in implementation and (or) testing of the above products
• Participate in customer workshops, understand both functional and non-functional business requirement and business criticality of desired systems
• Anticipate customer needs and provide inputs for solution.
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
• Working knowledge of Software development methodologies like waterfall, Agile
• Working knowledge of Software testing tools
• Experience in Utilities, work closely with business and technology stakeholders to manage scope change across work streams ensuring alignment with the business strategy.
• Create relevant documentation such as Software Requirement Document (SRD), Test Strategy, Test Scripts
• Validate Business requirement and Business Requirements mapping to Capability and Release
• Validate alignment of Data, Integration and test requirements
• Lead execution of test cases in client environment
• Validate end to end testing coverage
• Validate DMS related functionalities e.g. Distribution Power flow, Switching, etc.
• Validate OMS related functionalities e.g. Trouble Management, Crew management, Outage Indices
• Review and Identify Solution/architecture gaps and validate impact analysis for the changes
• Perform As-Is and To-be Business Process Gap Analysis and provide improvement recommendations.
• Anchor client training, in-house capability building.
• Comprehend and design industry standard information exchange models like CIM (61970 & 61968)
• Review and provide recommendations on proposed infrastructure plan and quality assurance test plans.
• Ability to work in team environment with diverse/multiple stakeholders.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
Onsite child care
Unconscious bias training
Short term disability
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an ...