Infosys is seeking a ETRM (Energy, Trading and Risk Management) Endur Consultant- In the role of techno function, you will be a techno functional professional adding value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Rosemead, California or Houston, TX USA.
Candidate can work remotely from anywhere within the USA during PST or CST time zone. This position may require relocation and / or travel to project locations.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience in Information Technology.
• Experience in Energy Trading and Risk Management
• Basic knowledge and working experience of Endur platforms 14 and/or upwards
• At least 7+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in Utilities Domain
• At least 7+ years of experience in Energy Trading Risk Management Systems (Gas, Power, NGLs, Oil)
• 5+ years of experience in data governance and data management
• Understanding of the Endur Architecture and devise ways to optimize its strengths for the client solution
• Strong knowledge and working experience of data management, analysis and governance concepts and frameworks
• Strong knowledge of Oracle and SQL Server databases with demonstrated proficiency in writing stored procedures (PL/SQL, T-SQL), data modeling,
• Experience with data modeling tools (ER/Studio, ERwin) to develop logical and physical OLAP & OLTP models
• Experience working with Business Intelligence / Analytic systems
• Ability to work independently and with others in a widely disbursed, fast paced, team environment
• Experience in independently conducting UAT and working with business users on project signoffs
• Understands and have working knowledge on Agile process. SAFe
• Ability to work with teams working in different time zones across globe.
• Validate Business requirement and Business Requirements mapping to Capability and Release
• Validate alignment of Data and Integration requirements
• Validate test scenarios mapping to business requirements
• Lead execution of test cases in client environment
• Validate end to end testing coverage
• Participate in customer workshops, understand both functional and non-functional business requirement and business criticality of desired systems
• Anticipate customer needs and provide inputs for solution.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Extensive travel may be required as per client and project needs.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
Onsite child care
Unconscious bias training
Short term disability
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an ...