Polish/ Multilingual for Romania
- Proven Customer Service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Create deep client impact
- Execution excellence
Area of responsibilities Technical skills
(Required - Must have)
The role is expected to carry out following function/activities as part of this job.
- Provides expert judgment and analysis for the design, development and implementation of desktop systems.
- Analyzes requirements to ensure the system meets performance needs.
- Ensures that all systems are working at optimal levels and offers support to application development team regarding new technologies and system requirements.
- Maintains, repairs, and troubleshoots desktop hardware and software packages.
- Assists with desktop/laptop images including updates, patches and performance/process enhancements.
- Has the ability to script, test and deploy automated desktop solutions.
- Provide level2/3 desktop/ laptop break-fix support
- Responsible for writing documentation to describe existing and new environments, technologies, and enhancements.
- Assists with the testing and selection of non-server computing hardware to be used within the enterprise.
- Assists with the design and maintenance of new images for desktops.
- Works with outside vendors as requested for incident resolution and to stay current on technology suitable for client environment (i.e. software, desktop images, and hardware).
- Assists with writing, testing, and installing packages for software upgrades/patches.
- Serves as a top tier desktop support.
- Work with offshore teams.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.