s position is Raleigh, NC or Hartford, CT. Candidate must be located within commuting distance or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel to project locations.
• https://U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the https://U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Preferred Qualification :
• At least 4 years of experience working as a Business Analyst in healthcare domain (Health Plan, Member Enrollment, Benefit/ Plan Configuration, Provider Setup, Contract Setup, Billing and Payments, E2E Claim, Processing, EDI Transactions, Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial Health Plans, COB, Accumulators)
• At least 4 years of experience in requirement elicitation techniques like JAD/sessions, workshops, interviews, surveys etc.
• At least 4 years of experience in creating technical requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• At least 4 years of experience with Agile methodologies (preferably Agile Scrum) as a Business Analyst
• At least 4 years of experience in healthcare domain and HL7 Interfaces
• Must be very familiar FHIR API and resources, data mapping between HL7 v2 and FHIR.
• Ability to develop source to target maps, perform functional testing of FHIR outputs
• Strong understanding and knowledge of healthcare standards such as HL7 V2 messages, HL7 CCDA, HL7 FHIR, and IHE ITI transactions
• Working experience with the following HL7 interfaces/messages: ADT, ORM, ORU, RDE and MDM with good understanding of the principles of asynchronous information exchange interface
• Should have strong understanding of healthcare data, including clinical data in both proprietary and industry standard formats.
• Understand the dirtiness of clinical data and seek out ways to improve conformance and quality.
• Excellent documentation skills, including workflow documentation and diagrams
• Strong understanding of Data formats and other Healthcare standards (HL7, FHIR, ICD, SNOMED, CPT, LOINC)
• Intermediate level experience in SQL queries
• Analytical and Communication skills
• Planning and Co-ordination skills
• Experience with project management
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.**