/ 11 Operating system, Microsoft O365 applications.
• Good customer handling skill and prior experience in Concierge (VIP Users) support
• Install, troubleshoot and repair desktop/laptop issues (both hardware/software)
• Basic troubleshooting of Conference devices/Projectors/Meeting room facilitation.
• SCCM client end installation & troubleshooting knowledge
• Basic knowledge of Networking and Active Directory
• Must have right attitude and customer centric approach.
• Document all support activity within the IT Incident and request fulfillment tool (Preferred SNOW)
• The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time.
• Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
• Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
• Good Analytical and Communication skills.
• Planning and Co-ordination skills.
• Able to respond to emergencies on a 24/7 basis.
The job entails sitting as well as working at computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
**Visit https://www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin**