Infosys is seeking an Industry Principal - QA Consulting.
As an Industry Principal Consultant, you are an expert at contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in defining the problem, propose, and refine the solution. You will also play an important role in the design, development, and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability-building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
• Lead the engagement effort for Medium/ High complexity assignments from Process & Automation led consulting.
• Implement, review and guide teams on project processes and deliverables; lead proposal development and anchor large pursuits, contribute to branding via thought leadership, contribute to client training and in-house capability building
• Contribute to talent management processes with the objective of enhancing the billability and revenues of this stream within the guidelines, policies, and norms of Infosys
• Lead and participate in client engagements on one or more of Infosys’s Test Consulting service offerings which includes, Agile DevOps, Program Test Strategy Definition or Technology QA Consulting (Ex: Extreme Automation, Data Services, Test Infrastructure and tools etc.,)
• Establish and manage relationships with senior client executives (CIOs, Heads of QA/Testing)
• 15 years of Industry experience
• Strong Experience in Agile practices, Quality Engineering and Shift Left practices like BDD and ATDD
• Should have familiarity with DevOps, CI processes as well knowledgeable in Gherkin
• Certified SPC or had equal experience of coaching large teams
• Business Consulting skills (client and business acumen, influencing/negotiating skills with client/product vendors and external stakeholders, cultural affinity)
• Experience in facilitating and Coaching 3 Amigo Discovery sessions using techniques like OOPSI or Feature Injection
• Client interfacing abilities to provide advisory consulting to senior level client executives
• Possess exceptional communication skills with relevant experience in managing stakeholders and change management boards for Agile / BDD transformation initiatives
• Publish and present Technical /Whitepaper in international forums preferably in partnership with clients
• Conduct surveys and prepare research / POVs on key topics like AI driven testing, DevOps/Continuous Testing, Behavior Driven Testing etc.
• Partner with Heads of Testing and co-author blogs for intranet portals
•A high degree of pro-activeness and leadership
•Passion for being customer focused and establishing long term relationships
•Pronounced ability not only to analyze but to connect the dots and think laterally
•Intense drive for excellence and quality
•Excellent written and verbal skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
Onsite child care
Unconscious bias training
Short term disability
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an ...