entation / Working Knowledge of SCM packages such as SAP Ariba, Kinaxis, Blue Yonder, Oracle etc preferred
• At least 8+ years of experience with Information Technology.
• Location for this position is Plano, TX. Candidate must be located within commuting distance or be willing to relocate to the area.
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Minimum 9 years of relevant experience as a domain / business consultant or management consultant or an industry practitioner in Automotive sector, preferably with hands-on experience in supply chain and order management
• Demonstrates strong proficiency across the Auto Industry value chain and related best practices. Possess expertise in one or' more Functional areas like Sourcing, Procurement, Planning, Production, Sales & Aftersales, Logistics, Dealer Management etc.
• Experienced in Leading and Managing Agile projects. Experience in driving meetings/workshops with senior client executives, business leads & cross functional stakeholders and articulate project documents lucidly using workshop tools like Confluence, Jira, Visio.
• Conversant with more visual, more design-thinking based, and more agile lightweight approaches such as customer personas, customer journeys, service blueprints, story maps, etc.
• Ability to build and evaluate business cases for operational improvements and understand how technology can be leveraged to accelerate operational improvements.
• Understands the larger, end to end business process that solutions fit into.
• Provide research assistance and clarity of business demand specifications. Bridge gap between business and IT ensuring common understanding and IT/Business alignment. Coordinate the business subject matter experts' involvement in all aspects of the project.
• Design Business Use cases, Lead Functional Architecture, Re-engineer process models and Integrate disparate services for end-to-end solution delivery
• Guide technical team members to realize customer's vision as articulated in the project deliverables across Planning & Scheduling, Vehicle Logistics, Supplier Visibility, and Dynamic Order Management among others. Drive business workshops to define requirements, develop product backlog and elaborate functional specifications for an IT solution, using workshop tools like Confluence, Jira, Visio.
• Document as-is & to-be business processes, assessing the business models, systems, and integration with technology
• Prepare user stories, prepare acceptance criteria for user stories, and manage product backlog, with prioritization
• Leverage industry frameworks like APQC, SCOR etc. for potential supply chain transformation programs
• Working experience in Agile methodologies & tools (e.g., JIRA), Understanding and exposure to Software dev. lifecycle
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
"Infosys is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability."