e with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the Architecture and high level design artifacts. You will also do technical feasibility and identify smart ways of completing client's requirement. You will guide the team technically and work closely with offshore team acting as a communication medium between the client and offshore. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Need hands on experience as a Lead Decisioning Architect
• Experience in configuration visionary across the NBA Execution Team, defining and driving implementation of standards, strategy architecture, and arbitration frameworks.
• Experience in application leadership and vision across scrum teams
• Experience in enabling and mentoring the other application configurators Owns and optimizes the decision framework
• Experience in ensuring re-use and best practices are adopted across scrum teams
• Experience in maximizes use of insights, analyses, and reports
• Experience in ensuring consistency in communications across inbound and outbound channels and accountable for the quality of assets implemented by NBA Designers and NBA Specialists.
• Experience in Overall strategy and expected end state.
• Experience in People, process, and technology, Actions, channels, business logis etc.
• Experience as NBA. Designer, agent tools, simulation and architecture, data model, integrations, hardware) How (custom integrations, non-functional requirements) BAU.
• People allocation & enablement
• MLP sizing & backlog
• Project plans
• Delivery approach
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates, we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
• High analytical skills
• A high degree of initiative and flexibility
• High customer orientation
• High quality awareness
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through the many next of their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit https://www.infosys.com to see how Infosys can help your enterprise navigate your next.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence, and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer