configuration for highly available systems.
• Hands-on experience: deploying and maintaining data networking systems including routers, switches, firewalls and load balancing platforms.
• Configuring and troubleshooting of Network devices such as Cisco Routers Switches, Wireless Controllers & Access Points.
• Implementing multiple layer 3 protocols such as: EIGRP, OSPF and BGP.
• Working Knowledge of:
• Firewalls such as: Palo Alto is a plus
• ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) principles is a plus
• https://U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the https://U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor this time.
• Excellent Communications and client interaction skills along with exceptional written and verbal skills as well as technical documentation
• Extraordinary Planning, Project Management, Coordination, and Analytical skills
• Hands-on experience in working in Global Delivery Model with onsite/offshore resources
• Exceptional Organizational Skills
• Ability to manage and prioritize tasks efficiently
• Readiness to demonstrate a proactive attitude
• Solid attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Cisco Certifications such as: CCNA or CCNP is a plus
• Operational ability in a diverse, large-scale environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit https://www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.