Infosys is seeking a Oracle CC&B Consultant- This position’s primary responsibility will be to lead CC&B transformation Programs & efforts at different stages from Business Process Design to solution design, development and deployment. The role will require experience in Oracle CC&B and Utilities domain. When you join Infosys, you do more than just navigating your career. You become part of Infosys family, a group of dynamic & passionate work force who believe in driving innovation & embracing change. At Infosys, teamwork & collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
This position is based out of Columbus, OH / Oakland, CA / Pittsburg, PA. Candidate can work remotely from any locations within the US in EST/ PST hours. This position may require travel to project locations
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience in Information Technology
• Experience of at least 1 full-cycle implementations for a utility (Power/Water/Sewer)
• Experience in designing solution, build, test and deployment in Oracle Customer products/packages.
• Ability to identify, define and lead development of RICEFW (Reports, Interface, Conversions, Extensions, Forms and Workflows)
• Should be able to run the design/develop the functionality as per functional design documents.
• Should be able to do the demos or Proof of Concept (PoC) to client for business requirements and discuss the requirement fitment
• Should have strong understanding of Gas and Electricity utilities system landscape
• Should be able to map the customer requirements into the product and suggest workarounds/solutions for the requirements
• Should be able to create the AS-IS and TO-Be Process documents and identify gaps in the product. Suggest customizations using the Oracle OUAF framework if the workaround solution is not appropriate for the utility.
• Should be able to capture the configurations required for the product and create a configuration document for the developers.
• Should be able to design the forms, workflows, portals and integrations with the required systems
• Should have proficient understanding of the CIS systems and meter to cash functionality to effectively design the Oracle Utilities products/packages including their cloud version.
• Should be able to guide, mentor and review the end-to-end solution and perform issue resolutions during support /Post-Go Live phase.
• Should be able to assist the Testing team with building test scenarios and test cases.
• The candidate must be conversant with Java and/or Groovy scripting.
• Should be able to design/develop custom algorithms and batch processes.
• Should be able to lead a team of designers/developers to deliver the client requirement.
• Should be able to design/develop IWS services to integrate with edge systems.
• Should be familiar with code migration process and prepare code bundles using different techniques.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.”
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
Onsite child care
Unconscious bias training
Short term disability
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an ...