ies to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization.
Candidate must be an experienced business and IT professional/consultant with the requisite Oracle SCM Cloud domain acumen and delivery proficiency to help clients achieve business success by enabling business capabilities. Candidate must be adept with and broad knowledgeable of Supply Chain Cloud, Product Data Hub, Inventory Management Cloud transformations with the experience to deliver and achieve defined project outcomes. Strong candidates will have a proven track record of working with large transformational and complex Supply Chain transformation programs with a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate either verbally or written. Candidates must be comfortable working at all levels (team, stakeholder and organizational leadership) to help the organization define and deliver business solutions and processes as part of finance transformations. This is a highly visible role with exposure to a wide range of stakeholders, which will require a combination of domain, business process and technical skills as well as deep people skills to have success. The responsibilities will include the following:
- Oracle SCM Cloud implementation lead responsible for establishing the end-to-end business processes and configuration of Oracle Supply Chain capabilities in Oracle cloud SCM Planning, Demand Planning, Inventory, Manufacturing for a global client operating in multiple countries with various manufacturing plants around the globe.
- This consultant will lead business process design, system setup and demos as well as creation of functional specifications building technical RICE (Reports, Extensions, Integrations and Data Conversion) objects and their validation.
- Identify business requirements, translating business requirements into functional and technical design, building prototypes, creating process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), leading testing and training activities, defining support procedures and SLAs and supporting implementations post go live.
- 7-10 years of Oracle Supply Chain experience and around 6-8 years of experience across in one or two of the following: Supply Chain Planning, Demand Planning, Global Order Promising, Backlog Management, Order to Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Demand to Build, Inventory, Costing.
- 4+ large and complex end to end Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Planning implementation.
- Sound knowledge on supply chain management, supply planning, cloud inventory management and Oracle Order Management.
- Sound understanding of Supply Chain Execution concepts, budgeting/costing concepts.
- Manufacturing, Retail, CPG experience is a plus.
- Must be well organized, able to juggle multiple tasks, work independently, and actively manage the team to get the deliverable done on time.
- General understanding of agile methodologies
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Thought Leadership & Practice Development
- Lead/ participate in development and delivery of service offerings.
- Provide insight to new and emerging perspectives and point of views on package enabled transformations as well as emerging products and practices.
- Provide patterns, best practices, and white paper on ERP transformation strategy and service offering related areas.
- Capture work products, insights gained, and intellectual property created and upload into the firm's knowledge management system.
- Stays informed on trends in business practices and emerging products/ technologies.
- Actively works to update/upgrade level of expertise or knowledge.
- Demonstrates the ability to share his/her expertise with others on the team and with the client.
Sales and Marketing
- Client proposal development and sales support.
- Client presentations.
- Contribute points of view through blogging, white papers and other thought leadership.
- Lead work streams to aid development of new business opportunities.
- Conduct market/client research and industry analysis.
- Bachelor's degree with MBA or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider four years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- Experience implementing other Oracle SCM technologies, including facilitation of global design workshops, business process analysis, and system integration.
- Deep Knowledge of Oracle ERP Cloud Product Suite and can provide implementation support.
- Good functional knowledge around financial systems and processes and supply chain impact.
- Identify Business requirements, functional design, process design, prototyping for:
- Supply chain Planning
- Demand Planning
- Global Order Promising
- Interactions With Accounts Payable and Finance
- Industry expertise in domains like, Retail, Consumer, and Industrial Products, etc.
- Preferably have experience with automation and scheduling tools
- Ability to train internal staff of the Oracle Supply Chain Planning
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries and technologies.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled solutions to address business requirements for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to collaborate with clients U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.