. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Candidate must be in the US (Travel to Richardson for milestones) or preferably be located within commuting distance of Richardson, TX.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
7 years of IT.
6+ years QAD Enterprise Edition ver 2016 to 2023 with at least two end-end implementation and rollout projects.
Must have experience in implementing two or more projects on QAD Enterprise Finance and experience in Adaptive ERP.
Must have experience in below Financial modules:
Month end and Year end activities.
Must have experience on end-end data migration process and using QAD tools like Qxtend, Excelerator for Data migration activities.
Proficient in conducting CRP & Workshop sessions with client on the business process flows and requirement gathering. Should have ability to do independent testing, System testing, conduct super user training, support client for User Testing, support cutover & deploy activities.
https://U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the https://U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are not able to sponsor at this time.
• Experience in Hi-Tech Manufacturing/Consumer Product Groups industry domain based QAD ERP package solutions
• Experience in QAD Cloud
• Knowledge of Attributes and Quality transactions
• Certified in QAD Easy on boarding (EOB) processes for implementation, rollout and upgrade engagements.
• Preferred with QAD Finance for AUX certified
• Good technical knowledge of Progress 4GL is a must, while an integration experience would be preferable
• Should have experience in working in projects with Agile/waterfall methodology and experience in handling sprint team in lead capacity.
• Should be able to build strong business partner interactions with client stakeholders.
• Good Analytical and Communication skills
• Planning and Co-ordination skills
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit https://www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.