ou will be intensely involved in; you will define the problem, propose and refine the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability-building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
• Design, Build, Modify and Deploy existing Java web application.
• Experience in event streaming platforms Kafka (Kafka on Kubernetes, Kafka Connect, Kafka Streams etc.)
• Experience in Azure development of app services, deploying Java applications in app services.
• Knowledge on Azure DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Helm, Jenkins and Git
• Knowledge on Monitoring tools (Splunk, ELK Stack & Azure Monitoring)
• Good understanding and experience following test-driven development and continuous integration practices.
• Analysis and Design - Transforms high-level design into low-level design, and implementation.
• Experience working with stakeholders directly.
• Assist other teams with troubleshooting problems that may arise from applications or integration of various components.
• Working knowledge of Agile practices
• Programming experience in Python
• Knowledge on AWS to deploy the applications.
• Knowledge on Monitoring tools: Prometheus, Grafana, New Relic
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates, we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
• High analytical skills
• A high degree of initiative and flexibility
• High customer orientation
• High quality awareness
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills