ers from other Infosys units or 3rd party.
- Test all solution aspects including, but not limited to user acceptance, security, performance, and integration.
- Develop regular project status reports, performance metrics and provide them to client leadership.
- Elicit high-level business requirements, use case and detailed functional specs. Create deliverables such as requirement traceability matrices, workflow diagrams, and data dictionary.
- Design approaches to enhance data quality.
- Design data governance models.
- Create business case and transformation roadmaps.
- Lead internal and client teams on Data Management.
- Collaborates with business partners to develop & automate Standardized Reporting, Dashboards, and Scorecards including interactive reporting.
- Develops data or fact-based insights that drive decisions to increasingly granular levels, while understanding the need to create summary views for oversight & discussion.
- Support sales pursuits and firm building efforts.
- Provide leadership and expertise in the design, development, and implementation of data-driven solutions for business problems.
- Develop and deliver data analytics training and workshops to business users.
- Mentor and develop junior consultants.
- Contribute to the development of the firm's data analytics practice.
- Strong software development fundamentals (in high-level languages such a C#/Scala/Python)
- An understanding of modern development methodologies (Agile using Scrum and/or Kanban) with real-world experience in automation using Python or other high-level languages
- Minimum of bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, economics, mathematics, or related technical specialty
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with at least 2-3 years of management consulting experience at a top-tier consulting firm
- 2-5 years of experience using Automation tools
- SQL development experience
- Ability to travel 4-5 days a week to various locations within the U.S
- Has the desire to work as part of a cross-cultural team, including flexibility to support multiple time zones.
- Excellent customer service with ability to manage customer expectations.
- Excellent communicator with strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to easily adapt to different communication and working styles.
- Active Listener
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Proven ability to set priorities across multiple projects and drive for results.
- Good attention to details
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent facilitation and collaboration skills
- Work effectively with internal and external clients, third party vendors, and senior management in accomplishing project objectives.
- Extensive experience in customer facing roles in developing and delivering impactful presentations to stakeholders.
- Must have a valid US Visa and be ready to travel up to 50%
- Effective communicator, must be able to write, speak and read English at high proficiency levels.
- Industry experience in Consumer Goods, Retail, Manufacturing Industries, Oil & Gas
- Process experience in the Supply Chain, Marketing, eCommerce, Digital Marketing, Merchandizing.
- Exposure to using AI/ML/Automation creatively for client challenges.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with Visual Analytics tools like Tableau, PowerBI, and Qlik suite.
- Sound knowledge and application skills in Business Analytics [Data Engineering, ETL, Data Modelling, Data Science] / Data Management/ Platform Modernization [MS Azure, AWS] and/or Program Management and Strategy consulting.
- Must have excellent business acumen including analysis, critical reasoning, strategic thinking, data interpretation, and business problem solving ability.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- The ability to provide clear insights and support understanding of "the story behind the numbers" is essential.
The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. The candidate should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face to face.
Please note this description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Infosys Consulting is a global management consulting firm helping some of the world's most recognizable brands transform and innovate. Our consultants are industry experts that lead complex change agendas driven by disruptive technology. With offices in 20 countries and backed by the power of the global Infosys brand, our teams help the C-suite navigate today's digital landscape to win market share and create shareholder value for lasting competitive advantage. To see our ideas in action, or to join a new type of consulting firm, visit us at https://www.InfosysConsultingInsights.com
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin