Infosys is seeking Sr. Developer Edifecs candidates. This role requires close partnership and collaboration with other senior developers, Architects and Subject Matter Experts. Essential Job duties needs experience with Microsoft Azure platform, .NET, SQL server and Kafka technologies.
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Long Beach, CA or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of Information Technology experience.
• 4+ years of experience in EDI mapping and EDI analysis
• 3+ Years of experience in Edifecs.
• Extensive experience in Healthcare EDI transactions.
• Extensive experience in analytical and functional skills in EDI troubleshooting.
• Healthcare Payer Experience is preferred.
• Strong experience on Edifecs Core products- Smart Trading, XEngine, XEServer, EAM, Rule Studio, Transaction Manager.
• HIPAA X12 understanding of EDI Transactions.
• Strong experience in Healthcare Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) mapping and EDI analysis.
• Ability to focus on strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and solving customer concerns/Problem
• Strong analytical skills.
• Agile Way of working experience.
• Develop customized solutions to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
• Manage daily support and maintenance and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
• Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications.
• Ability to work in global delivery model and coordination with offshore teams on tickets/queries.
• Work on issues related to performance tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
• Must be able to work in 24x7 production support environment.
• Participate in an on-call rotation for support of systems outside of normal business hours.
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
• Experience leading small teams.
• Planning and Co-ordination skills
• Good Communication and Analytical skills
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
Onsite child care
Unconscious bias training
Short term disability
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an ...