or product while addressing practical business problems. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Multiple locations for this position across USA (preference Austin, New York, Sunnyvale (CA), New York).
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of Information Technology Experience.
• Experience with A/B testing (campaign effectiveness, experimentation technique), test and control method, Web analytics, click stream data analysis, and other KPI's on marketing campaign
• Fluent in using one or more of analytical tools
o Advanced SQL
o Airflow for data pipelines
• MBA or MS from prestigious University in area of quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Applied Math, Operations Research, Computer Science, Engineering or Physics
• 4 years applied experience in exploratory data analysis, devising, deploying and servicing statistical models is a plus.
• At least 4 years of domain consulting/BI/analytics experience in one or more of these areas- Digital marketing analytics, Web Analytics, Social Media Analytics, SEO, paid media analytics, Mobile marketing analytics
• Knowledge of visualization tool - Tableau
• Experience with PySpark or Scala will be an advantage
• Enjoy working in complex business environment, refining user requirements, ability to analyze data to answer business queries; adept in quick starting optimization options to solve business problems using latest technologies in data mining, data visualization, statistical modeling, pattern recognition, and optimization across the chosen industry and functional area WITHIN the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys.
• Define new business metrics as required and build measurement systems as needed
• Advise clients & internal teams on the right analytical models, analytic platforms and approaches to take in addressing complex, open-ended business problems.
• The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
If you will work from any of the states mentioned below then your compensation range will be as indicated
California : $73,000 to $162,010
New York : $73,000 to $122,275
Along with competitive pay, as a full-time Infosys employee you are also eligible for the following benefits :-
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in leading the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver outstanding levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.
To learn more about Infosys and see our perspectives in action please visit us at https://www.Infosys.com