for the opportunity management cycle: Prospect-Evaluate-Propose-Close
- Client delivery assurance: collaborate with all delivery team members involved to ensure fulfillment of all commitments to the client
- Account planning and governance: build the account plan including relationships required, opportunities to be pursued, price decisions, etc.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- 14+ years of validated experience, with strong sales/relationship management/account management experience
- 5+ years of selling SAP solutions in a client facing role
- Significant business development or project management experience
- Experience in the Consumer/Retail/CPG industry/vertical is a plus
- Hands-on experience with SAP S/4Hana is ideal
- Track record of interacting and building relationships with CXO level client contacts
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, must be proficient in MS PPT
- Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience
Preferred Qualifications :
- 5+ years of SAP and ERP experience, ideal to have sold services such as implementations, upgrades, rollouts and support
- Experience in one of the following areas: Finance, SD, MM, WM, PP, QM, ABAP, BASIS etc.
- Knowledge of industry specific go-to-market solutions with SAP S/4Hana or other ERP solutions
- Have at least one SAP S/4Hana implementation is ideal, either Greenfield and new installations or Brownfield and conversions
- Good understanding of industry specific business issues and drivers
- Global Delivery Model experience
- Experience handling large multi-location consulting engagement teams
- Track record as an Account Manager in a rapidly growing client relationship
- SAP Project Manager or SAP Consultant will also be an ideal background
Along with competitive pay, as a full-time Infosys employee you are also eligible for the following benefits:
- Base salary and performance bonuses
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Insurance (Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Legal)
- 401(k) plan and contributions dependent on salary level
- Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in leading the systems and workings of global enterprises, we authoritatively steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver outstanding levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit https://www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.